Students are required to attend all FIRST Robotics Competitions with the team. All meal expenses are paid by each student and adult traveling with the team. Travel itinerary and information will be provided mid-season. Student MUST attend the competitions (in their entirety) each year for two years to meet lettering requirements.
- Be a member in good standing (see Member Requirements).
- Arrange ahead of time with their teachers to make-up any work missed (students will miss school on Thursday and Friday for regional competitions, plus Wednesday if we compete in the FIRST Championships).
- Attends mandatory travel meeting(s).
- Abide by all rules of conduct for traveling with the team (to be distributed prior to traveling).
- Exhibit team spirit and “Gracious Professionalism” at all times while traveling.
- Students must travel as a team.
- Students will not be allowed to change travel arrangements or housing.
- After each event, all team members must return with the team to help unload all equipment.